"From today's perspective, the normalisation of monetary policy is not completed yet," Jordan said in the speech.
"However, given the weaker inflation forecast, the need for action has become smaller."
Jordan said that strong economic growth coupled wi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey