Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany has said several times that the second half of 2010 or the first half of 2011 would be appropriate for euro zone accession.
"Somehow we managed to achieve that we're still 5-6 years away from the euro. I also fear that the 2013 date, which the marke
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say