He added, however, that he remained "very sceptical" about the introduction of a so-called Tobin tax, a proposed levy on international capital flows that has become a central demand of the burgeoning anti-globalisation movement.
Speaking in Berlin after a m
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde