Another member said that risks related to the US current account deficit mainly derived from a fast adjustment of long-term interest rates and the dollar exchange rate, which would cause problems for growth in Europe.
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit