``Land prices are showing that the overall economy is getting better and they're not signs of a bubble at all,'' Omi said at a press conference in Tokyo. ``Rather, they signal that the economy is normalizing.''
``It's true we're seeing some areas that are overheating, but currently we don't think it'll result in a bubble,'' economic and fiscal p
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting