"South Africa is not Zimbabwe. It is a democratic country where property rights are enshrined in the constitution and there will be no 14-year-old war veterans to take over your property," Mboweni told a business forum.
"Land reform will take place in accordance with the law."
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure