"The wait-and-see/rate-is-appropriate stance seems to have been correct if you take the ECB's inflation objective seriously.
By the same token, given present underlying inflationary pressures, we see no scope
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde