Sultan bin Nasser Al Suwaidi told reporters on the sidelines of the forth annual conference of the National Anti-Money Laundering Committee (NAMLC) being held in Ras Al Khaimah.
"I have the feeling that one form will be implemented in 2010," Al Suwaidi said when quizzed on the status of the proposed GCC single currency project a
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré