Speaking at a seminar on "Thai Economy: Recovery or Deterioration," BoT's Deputy Governor Bandid Nijathaworn said the central bank viewed the Thai economy has a strong fundamental and is in a process of adjusting itself in a final stage to rising oil prices before picking up early ne
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?