The survey found that credit standards for successful loan applications became more stringent in the first quarter of 2008.
The degree by which credit standards for loans to enterprises were tightened rose from 41% in the fourth quarter of 2007 to 49% in the first quarter of 2008. Bank data showed that larger companie
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power