In the interview with the Financial Times, Meister said: 'We can't just wait until a market crisis happens. The risk is growing that a crisis is coming.'
'We have spent a lot of time talking about regulation. But there is no international agreement on regulating hedge funds. So we have to move towards market solutions,' Meister
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations