Yields on government bonds in the eurozone, the UK and the US all soared to fresh multi-year highs on Wednesday, continuing the rise earlier in the week. European and American yields are now at their highest level in five year, while British yields are at nine-year highs.
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank