Yields on government bonds in the eurozone, the UK and the US all soared to fresh multi-year highs on Wednesday, continuing the rise earlier in the week. European and American yields are now at their highest level in five year, while British yields are at nine-year highs.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power