Source: The Asahi Shimbun
The Bank of Japan will consider expanding ways of injecting liquidity into the financial system, possibly by purchasing exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and other new financial products from the markets, the governor-designate told a Diet co
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?