"The central bank will not introduce new measures," Tarisa said in Bangkok. "We have been successful in weakening the baht."
The central bank imposed rules this week in an effort to weaken the currency amid concern that its strength would slow exports.
Finance Minister Pridiyathorn Devakula said separately Friday that he was "satisfied
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit