The Fund's directors supported the tight monetary policy of the central bank, and its intention to hold back on rate cuts until inflation is on course for the 4% target for 2007. After hovering around the 10% mark for nearly a year, the trend has turned down and the Fund forecasts a rate of 5.6% for 2007. Its directors "underscored the importance of achievin
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?