The Reserve Bank of Australia had overstepped its statutory powers, lawyers for Visa International argued yesterday, at the start of a Federal Court case with implications for credit card companies in other countries.
Reforms of cred
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency