"Another option, which seems very attractive, is to speak on the basis of a written text and not answer questions like the United States' Alan Greenspan does," he said.
Mboweni was talking at a function organised by the
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit