He will serve as spokesman for the bank, and will have responsibility for internal communications and community affairs. He also will be a member of the management committee. The appointment was made by the bank's board of directors.
Mr. Mitchell, 46, brings to the bank a range of experience in financial markets, as chief operating o
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency