Rato will stay in the Kingdom for two days during his weeklong trip to Asia and Europe, which will also take him to quake-torn Pakistan.
"During his visit to the Kingdom, Rato will be discussing various topics including the crisis in Iraq, rising oil prices and growth prospects for the region
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank