The package is expected to include short-term steps to boost the stock market, where the benchmark Nikkei average fell to 19-year lows below 9,000 last week, although not all of its measures are likely to be accepted by the government.
The Nikkei rose more than two percent on Monda
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations