The bill was passed last month on second reading in the Duma, but was returned to commissions at the government's request to draft major amendments. It is now to undergo second reading again.
"We have not found answers to all the questions. We need to work on two controversial points, but we are nearing a compromise," Kudrin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power