Speaking at a press conference to mark the end of his term as governor of the National Bank of Serbia Mladjan Dinkic urged the government and prime minister against interfering in monetary politics and commenting publicly on the state of the dinar.
Source: Beta News
The governor of Serbia's central bank has warned the government against meddling in monetary policy, at a press conference Wednesday marking the end of his tenure.
Mladjan Dinkic claimed that the National Bank of Serbia had lost a g
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
Back to Top