"Japan's economy has grown resilient against economic shocks after overcoming its past problems," Fukui told reporters at Xianghe, a city south of Beijing, ahead of the meeting of the Group of 20 industrial and developing nations in China this weekend.
"From now on it will be very important to strengthen the con
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power