"I don't see deflation as a threat to our economy on the near-term horizon," Moskow told the Independent Business Association of Wisconsin.
"We really haven't seen deflation, which is the decline in overall levels of prices, in the U.S. economy. Now we have seen it in some sectors, clearly computer pri
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession