Brazil's central bank workers went on strike today to protest President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's plan to cut pension benefits for public servants.
About 15 percent of the bank's 4,600 workers nationwide walked off their jobs, said
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting