"The exchange rate alone is not sufficient, growth differentials must also adjust and here is where lies the main challenge for Europe today, the challenge is to increase its potential and actual growth," he said.
Padoa-Schioppa said that the ECB respected the fact that the exch
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power