The European Central Bank said today that it was ready to react in case of any disturbances on the financial markets following the launch of the first military attacks by the US against Iraq.
'We will, as always, observe the development of the financial markets,' a central bank spokesman said. 'And we stand ready to react in case
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations