An Economics graduate from University Malaya, Mohd Nor has been with Bank Negara since 1976 and has served in the Economics Department, Currency Management and Operation Department and various Bank branches.
Mohd Nor will be responsible for the Human Resource Management Depart
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say