An Economics graduate from University Malaya, Mohd Nor has been with Bank Negara since 1976 and has served in the Economics Department, Currency Management and Operation Department and various Bank branches.
Mohd Nor will be responsible for the Human Resource Management Depart
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession