The central bank said the group would address "matters of mutual concern and suggest remedial action". The aim of the initiative was "to preserve and build on confidence measures" taken recently. Central bank officials and representatives of the private-sector banks will sit on the committee.
The move comes less than a fortnight after the c
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements