The Wall Street Journal newspaper reported on Friday that the board of Temasek, which invested $4 billion in Standard Chartered last year, had preliminarily approved the deal.
Merrill Lynch wrote down $8.4 billion-worth of mortgage-relate
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power