In an article on its website, Xinhua said the central bank would continue to pursue structural adjustment policies, including greater yuan flexibility, with the aim of achieving a better balance in China's external payments.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde