The ratio rose half a point to 16.5%. The central bank said the decision was made "in order to strengthen liquidity management in the banking system and guide the rational growth of money and credit."
The increase in inflation is largely a result of soaring costs for goods such as vegetable oil, meat and crude oil, prices f
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?