The Daily Nation, a Kenyan newspaper, reported on Thursday that sources familiar with the investigation had said Ndung'u "was found to have flouted procurement procedures and had sold the hotel irregularly" by the inquiry.
A spokesperson for the central bank told CentralBankNews.com that they could not comment on the inquiry a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations