"A possible explanation could be that the Belgian final demand cycle leads that of the euro area because domestic demand in Belgium is more sensitive to exports as compared with the euro area as a whole," the Planning Bureau said in a study published on its website.
The leading indicator published by the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations