In an interview with Spanish newspaper El Pais, he said available data appeared to confirm that the economy touched bottom at the end of last year and that it had entered a gradual recovery since then.
'It's still unclear what the rate of this recovery is, because of u
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power