The Report reviews the IMF's activities in the 2002 financial year and discusses, among other things, how the IMF, in light of changing global conditions, is making important changes to the way it carries
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?