However, a report on the Turkish Daily News website quoted deputy prime minister Abdullatif Sener as denying a newspaper report that a new central bank governor had been chosen to replace Sureyya Serdengecti.
Zaman.com said Professor Erdem Basci will take over as the new governor for the central bank. It also said he would be the yo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde