Her appointment was given the royal consent by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Syed Putra Jamalullail, the statement said.
Zeti, who will be 59 years old in August, has been governor of Bank Negara Malaysia since May 2000.
In September last year, Zeti received Euromoney
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré