The report says this has made it one of the most disorganised central banks in the world. According to the report, the RBZ was doing its best to regulate the financial sector, but its task was being made difficult by government polices which undermine its operations.
"Largely because of political interference, the monetar
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency