He said that even top experts of the U.S. Federal Reserve System would not commit themselves to precise assessment of the dollar rate.
At the same time, he cited analysts who think that the United States takes a selfish position by deliberately decreasing the dollar rate. "There are prognoses
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor