The Bank's latest Inflation Report shows growth will likely be broadly flat in 2008, with the balance of risks moving to the downside. Inflation will rise to about 5% in the coming months, but the economic slowdown is expected to bring it back to target by the middle of 2010.
Commenting on the projections, w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde