Skrzypek mentioned wage growth, and above-expectation oil and food prices as the most significant risks to this benign outlook.
"One threat is shocks from oil prices, which are well above the expectations of the World Bank," Skrzypek told journalists on the sideline of a conference.
The central bank raised interest r
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power