The State Bank of Pakistan - the country's central bank - said in a statement that tenure for the new primary dealers would start from December 1 and end in June 2001. The dea
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?