Speaking at the Euromoney fixed-income forum here, Gonzalez-Paramo said however that despite occasional shocks - for example that of oil prices - price stability in the Eurozone has been "remarkably" good.
For Gonzalez-Paramo, rates are low by historical standards and he said European mo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations