Professor Smith, one of the leading contributors to the Canadian economics community, has earned international recognition for his work in empirical macroeconomics, open-economy macroeconomics, and economic history.
"Professor Smith is an outstanding economist who continues to make an important contribution to leading-edge research," sai
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession