A flash estimate for second-quarter growth by Eurostat, the European Union's statistics bureau, showed euro area GDP growth to have fallen by 0.2% in the second quarter.
Worryingly, the German economy - the region's largest - was the worst performer shrinking by 0.5% following strong growth in the first quarter (1.3%). France and Italy, the region's second- and third-largest econom
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power