The comments were made after the BOK kept interest rates unchanged at a record low of 3.25% for the ninth month in a row as optimism grows for a long awaited recovery in domestic consumption.
Park Seung, the BoK governor, said a gradual recovery was under way, citing improved economic indicators. "If we are convinced the economy has entered a full-fledged recovery, we wil
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power