"We still see risks to the inflation environment," Ms. Pianalto said in response to an audience question after delivering a speech to a banking forum in Prague.
Pianalto told the forum policy makers had kept interest rates on hold for the past six meetings to let them gauge the impact of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde