Dr. Rakesh Mohan took over as Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India today. His appointment is for a period of three years.
Dr. Mohan has been appointed Deputy Governor in place of Dr. Y.V. Reddy who has been appointed as Executive Director, International Monetary Fund.
As Deputy Governor, Dr. Mohan will look after the Monetary Policy Department, Department of External Investments and Operations, Internal Debt
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession