This role oversees the Bank's operations in both domestic and international financial markets and is responsible for policy advice to the Governors and the Board on all matters relating to financial markets. The position, which became vacant on the appointment of Ric Battellino as Deputy Governor, attracted a strong field of applicants from both inside and o
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency